Phang Nga Bay & James Bond island tour by mini cruise
Visit to James Bond island, Hong island, Panak island, Bats Cave, Ice cream Cave, Sea Cave canoeing
James Bond island tour is one of a must do trips in Phuket.
Have you heard of James Bond Island? This island is actually situated in the charming province called “Pang Nga” or Phang Nga Bay in the South of Thailand. Originally, James Bond Island is locally known as Koh Tapu
This island was found and has become reputable in James Bond Film “The Man with the Golden Gun” in 1974. Ever since, it was inevitably became famous throughout Thailand and the world.
With its beautiful scenic landscape, this James Bond Island or Koh Tapu obviously turned the previously unknown charming Phang Nga province into one of major tourist attractions in Thailand.
Discover the island with the amazing James Bond Island Tour. The tour package or day trip will offer you a great chance to explore the beautiful lagoon and passageways by the kayaking or canoeing.
Tourist will have a plenty of time to enjoy sea cave canoeing, sightseeing many islands around Phang Nga Bay such as Lawa island, Panak island, Hong island.
Full day James Bond Island Tour is one of the best-selling tours that most tour agencies have offered for both Thai and foreign visitors all year round.
The main attraction on this island is the standing-upright rock which led to the name “Tapu” or “nail” in Thai.
It is perhaps considered as one of the most famous rock in Thailand! Would you like to join this trip with us ?
Trip itinerary for Phang Nga Bay & James Bond island tour by Mini cruise
07.30 – 07.45 am. Approximately pick up time for your hotel in Patong beach area to the pier.
9.30-10.00 Start cruising to Phang Nga Bay National park with amazing scenery & beautiful limestone cliffs.
First stop at Koh Panak island for Sea cave canoeing in the lagoons and many caves such as; Ice Cream Cave, Mangrove Cave, Bats cave, Pirate Cave, and Sea Shell Cave.
Enjoy Buffet lunch on board with beautiful scenery.
After that heading to Koh Hong island (it mean room island) It’s called by its shape looks like a private room with a lagoon inside.
Enjoy canoeing & sightseeing the stalactite and stalagmites which are happened by natural phenomenon situated around 3 lagoons called Rest Room, Living Room and Honeymoon Room.
Depart to Khao Tapu, well known as James Bond Island.
Get in the long tail boat for transfer from the cruise to the island & free time on the island.
16.00 Return to the pier and transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
Price: 1,700 THB./person
The price included:
* Round trip transfer by minibus, Life jacket, Canoeing gear, Paddle guide, Full Insurance,
* Soft drinks, fruit, biscuits, Lunch, Tour Guide.
Tour Status: Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance)
Type of tour: Join on tour
Activities of tour: Sightseeing, Canoeing, Swimming
Term of payment: Minimum deposit 50% by online booking and pay for the rest by cash on tour.
What to bring:
Swimming suits, Shorts & light T-Shirt, Beach towel, Sun block
Sun cap, Sunglasses, Camera, tipping for the tour guide/driver 50-100 THB./person,
National park fee 300 THB./person (Need to pay direct at James bond island)
* Extra charge 1,600 THB./car for round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Extra charge 1,400 THB./car for round trip transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach.
* Extra charged 1,200 THB./car for transfer from Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Surin Beach, Kamala Beach, and Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charged 1,000 THB./car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, Tri Trang Beach and Sirey Bay.
* Free of charge round trip transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (joint transfer)
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seat available.
* The accident insurance not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
* Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change without notice depends on the local weather and tide level.